Science Kits Available From Stone Mountain Memorial Association
Please click on an image for kit information.
_____Science Night Kits________ ______________Classroom Activity Kits________
Our Shared Forests Garden Earth Naturalists enviroScape® Wetlands Monarch Box Geology Box
For more information or to check out a Science Kit contact:
Anglea Sauve, Instructor, Education Department, Stone Mountain Memorial Association
· Reservations must be made in advance.
· Kits must be picked up and returned to Confederate Hall inside Stone Mountain Park.
· Kits are loaned for up to a 3-week period of time.
· Please read the Terms of Contract for each Kit for details on the required deposit and quantity of supplies included.
· The process for checking out and returning Kits may take as long as one hour.
· The contents of the Geology Box, Our Shared Forests and Garden Earth Naturalists Science Night Kits are each housed in two 45-gallon wheeled containers which will require a SUV or van to accommodate.